Monday, January 11, 2010

Funny Jokes-Part-12

JOKE OF THE MONTH: November 2004
Taxiing down the runway, the passenger jet abruptly came to a stop, turned around and returned to the gate. Eventually however, after an hour-long wait, the flight finally took off.

A concerned passenger asked the flight attendant, "What was the problem?"
"The pilot was bothered by a noise he heard in the engine," explained the Flight Attendant.
“I hope it’s all sorted now.” Replied the nervous passenger.
"Oh yes, it’s fine now Sir, it just took us a while to find a new pilot."







Elvis Jokes
What would Elvis be doing if he were alive today?
Scratching like hell to get out of that box.

Father O'Mally had been preaching at his church in Ireland for so long, that he decided to take a nice vacation. He had never been abroad, so he decided to go to the States.

He hopped on the first plane bound for Nevada and arrives at the Airport in Las Vegas.

As he is exiting the plane, someone in the airport runs up to him and exclaims, "Elvis! Oh my God! It's Elvis! I knew you weren't dead Elvis! How have you been?"

Father O'Mally looks at her and says, "I'm not Elvis! I don't look a thing like him!" and walks quickly away.

The father finds a cab and hops in, he says to the cabby, "Take me to my hotel, please." The cabby turns and says, "Sure thing sir - Oh my God

No comments:

Post a Comment